Fatal Addiction Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Addiction Guild

World of Warcraft Forum, From The Guild Fatal Addiction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomturd

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Name: Christopher
Time Zone: GMT+01:00
Where you heard of guild: Qkee (real life friend) informed me about him applying to you.

Playtime:
Alot of the same information as Qkee, school and so on, I will most likely be able to join every raid, might have to pass on one or two, due to very few reasons.

11:00 to 23:00 Sunday
16:00 to 23:00 Monday
16:00 to 24:00 Tuesday
15-16:00 to 24:00 Wednesday
15:00 to 24:00 Thursday
XX:XX to XX:XX Friday
XX:XX to XX:XX Saturday

This time schedual might be adjusted.

System Information & Communication

Connection Type: Telenor Business Solutions
Connection Speed: Down: 5 Mb/s Up: 0.5 Mb/s
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Speedtest link: Mage Application 1070718292

Character Information:

Character Name: Doomturtle
Character Race: Goblin
Character Class: Mage
Current PvE Spec: Fire (Have specc'd for pvp while leveling, but I'll change to the viable PvE spec)
Current Glyph Setup: ^
Are you willing to respec if required: Yes
What makes your character stand out: He looks cool and you wanna sitdown and enjoy a beer with him.
Current Professions: Engineering-408 Jewelcrafting-38
Whats your previous raiding experience?:
Have you cleared all wotlk raids (Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar, ToC, ICC 10 & 25)?: I have not cleared ICC 10 & 25, I took two huge breaks in the middel of those times, so I kinda skipped out on some of it. I have cleared those mentioned before
Do you have an understanding of your role in a raid and what is expected of you?: Yes

Please An Amory Link Here: Gets 503 errors when I look it up.

Reason For Leaving Previous Guild?: Had non, as I mentioned before, I went mostly pugs in the end of WOTLK
Reason For Joining This Guild?: Want to do the new raiding instances and achieve some boss kills.
What makes you stand out from everyone else? (be descriptive as you can) : I love raiding, I find hard boss mechanisms thrilling. I also like to just chitchatting while playing. I don't mind whiping as long as people learn from it and focuses more or atleast reaches some kind of progress, no need to be much, as long as it is just a little bit. Last but not least, having fun and socialize Smile
Thanks
Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1