Share | 

Guild application, Qkee - Holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qkee

PostSubject: Guild application, Qkee - Holy paladin   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Name: Martin
Time Zone: GMT+01:00
Where you heard of guild: I was looking for a guild and then I saw Henreh post a text about the guild in general chat about needing a holy paladin.

Playtime

I can not give an exactly plan when I play. I go to school in the morning, and I'm home around 15:00-16:00. Have mostly every day open for gaming if there's nothing special like a big task at school or something like that (which I will of course tell the guild/raid leader about.) In the weekends I can play when I want to, but I will of course be out with friends now and then Smile By now I would guess that I can raid friday and sundays in the weekends, and also saturday if I'm not going out.

System Information & Communication

Connection Type: Telenor ADSL
Connection Speed: 18 Mb/s down, 1 mb/s up.
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have ventrilo: Yes

Character Information:

Character Name: Qkee
Character Race: Blodd elf
Character Class: Paladin
Current PvE Spec: Holy
Current Glyph Setup: Setting up at the moment, will check what's on the market.
Are you willing to respec if required: Yes
Current Professions: Jewelcrafting 426 and Mining 450.
Whats your previous raiding experience?: Was very active in TBC, and did every raid. Have a lot experience from that time (teamwork, raiding basicly) In WOTLK I also raided almost everything, but I wasn't that active. Too much pugs and easy runs ain't my thing Smile NB! I didn't play much on my paladin in WoTLK, I raided with my mage - but the paladin will be my main in Cataclysm.
Have you cleared all wotlk raids (Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar, ToC, ICC 10 & 25)?: Cleared Naxx, OS, EoE, ICC.
Do you have an understanding of your role in a raid and what is expected of you?: Yes, I really do. I sort of miss the times when I raided alot and when there were time limits and tactics. I know that I have to show up and that I will have to do my part of the work to reach the guilds' goal!

Please An Amory Link Here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/qkee/simple

Reason For Leaving Previous Guild?: Just levled up, and I was in a leveling guild. I want to do PVE.
Reason For Joining This Guild?: Want to experience the new raids as soon as possible to be one of the best on the server. Do what I like about this game, PVE. And play with others to reach a goal.
What makes you stand out from everyone else? (be descriptive as you can) : I like playing with others and enjoying the social part of the game. I like pressure and missions/tasks that challenges me and tells me that I either have to do something better to make it, or to do what I do.
I'm kind of a "leader type" in real life, so if there is something that needs to be leaded, I could partipicate, but I also follow orders given! I play the game, enjoy it and I'm up for challenges!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guild application, Qkee - Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1